Do you all know who this is?
Yes, it is Bebo Norman!! I am in love with Bebo. My sister, Ellen, took me to one of his concerts when I was probably 13 years old, and ever since I have been hooked. I remember being at The Aggie, feeling so cool to be out and going to a concert with my older sister, and I remember tears coming to my eyes as I watched and listened as Bebo performed. Pretty powerful stuff!!! I have seen him one other time over the years, but it never seems like enough. By chance I looked up his upcoming tour dates/locations, and sure enough he will be in Colorado Springs in May. I pounced on the opportunity and am excited to say that Cole and I bought our tickets. I can't believe I will be enjoying all of his goodness in such a short time! I'm so very excited :)
Have any of you heard of Bebo before? Do you love him like I love him? Hopefully so!

I love Bebo Noman!!!!
ReplyDelete