Do any of you like lasagna?
Because I love it!!! However, I never make it because it always just seems like way too much work. Cooking the noodles and the meat and then letting it all cook...it is just a long process.
Not anymore! I have a subscription to Woman's Day Magazine, which I love, and they recently had a recipe for lasagna that uses the crock pot. You heard me right...crock pot! Just throw everything in (uncooked noodles and meat included) and in a few hours you have a delicious meal! YUM! And, another reason to love it, is that it includes spinach. That means Tavian got some greens in without even knowing it :)
Click on this link for the recipe http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Slow-Cooker-Lasagna-Recipe
I forgot to take a picture of it when i made it, but I did take a picture of the aftermath...
Def going to try it soon!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a CUTE picture!!!
ReplyDelete