Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Good Bargain!

I'm sure if you know me at all, the picture has been painted pretty clearly that I love a good bargain.  Even when I'm clothes shopping I pretty much stick to items that are on sale.  And garage sales are one of the absolute best parts of summer.  There is just something so exciting about knowing you got a great deal!  I have already gotten some pretty great stuff at garage sales thus far this summer, but I can't resist posting about what I found on Craigsist yesterday.  Take a look...

Such an adorable red wagon.  Tavian loves it and I always wanted to have something like this for him...but didn't want to spend a lot of money on it.  There is no reason for us to have a brand new one!

It has a door and cup holders and even one of the seats lifts up for storage!

It isn't totally obvious here, but this is an adorable little rocking chair.  Tavian loves having a chair made just for his size!


This bench was the big ticket item for me.  It was what I was looking for on Craigslist to begin with.  Tavian has so many cousins and a lot of time there isn't a great place for them all to sit when they come over to bar-b-q at our house.  This is such an adorable picnic table and I know Tavian will love sitting on it with all of his friends and family!

So what did I spend, you ask?  Keep in mind I have been looking for a picnic table like this and haven't been able to find anything...and definitely nothing for the amount I was willing to spend.  But, the Lord is good, and I got ALL THREE of the items (wagon, chair, and picnic table) for $15.  Can you even believe it?  I can't, but I'm so happy it is true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment