Sunday, September 7, 2014

Chopped It Off

I turned 28 on July 29th and to add a little extra fun to the day, I decided to chop off all of my hair :)
I don't technically know how much I cut off, but let me assure it was a lot!  It is definitely the shortest cut I have ever had.
 And guess what the best part is???  I love it!

It is super easy and low maintenance, which is such a relief!

I really like my hair long and I had been growing it out for a very long time, but there was a section at the nape of my neck that was alway sknotted and just grossed me out.  Not to mention the post pregnancy hair loss!
Two days before my birthday I decided I was over it.  My mother-in-law said she could watch the kiddos if I came to Longmont and went to Jessica's salon.  I can't say I wont grow it out again, just cause that is kind of how I roll, but in the mean time I am loving the change!!


Before:

After:


Goofing off with my cute patoot

If you have ever considered taking a plunge like this, then do it.  After all it's just hair, it grows back, and most of all You Only Live Once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment