Thursday, February 12, 2015

Butterfly Kisses Dance 2015

Brace yourself for a whole lot of cuteness!
 
This is the second year (and third Father/Daughter dance) that Felicity and Cole and have gone to together.  It is so cute how excited they both are about it.  Felicity has been asking for the past few weeks if it was time for her date with Daddy yet.  She picked out this dress herself and said she wanted a braid (although it is hard to see because of the flower), and she also said she needed "lips" aka chapstick!
 
 
They met up with my sisters hubbies and kiddos but unfortunately Cole didn't get a picture of the group on his phone.  It is so fun that they all get to share these fun experiences with each other!
 
 
 I love these times with her!  So precious.  They had a wonderful time together.  Cole wanted to take her to dinner after the dance.  He asked where she wanted to go and she adamantly said Chic-fil-A.  But since it was Sunday they were closed so they settled for Subway instead.
 
She loved getting a rose from Daddy.
 
 
Tavian was so sweet.  When he saw Felicity for the first time after getting ready he gushed over her and told her how beautiful she looked!
 
 
 
I decided Tavian and I needed a little special time of our own.  He saw the preview for Big Hero 6 awhile ago and has been talking about wanting to see it.  It is currently at the Cinema Saver 6 so I decided it would be the perfect date for us.  My dad was nice enough to come over and watch Beckett so that Tave and I could go together.  Cole set some stuff up with Tavian ahead of time and it was so cute!  When we got to the theatre he told me not to look because he had a surprise for me.  He pulled a rose out from behind his back!  Melt me heart!  He was so excited to make me feel special!  Then he even pulled $10 out of his pocket to pay for our tickets.
 
I really enjoyed getting away to do something fun just the two of us.  As for the movie, he liked it, but said he probably doesn't want to see it again because it was "a little intense".  Lol.  Such a funny kid. 
 
 
 
He was bursting to hurry home so he could start drawing pictures of all of the different parts of the movie.  I love how creative my boy is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment