Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two Months

Tavian had his two month check up on Monday.  He is doing wonderfully and my chunker weighed in at 12lbs 11.5oz!!!  I love that he is a chunky monkey!  The bad part of the apt. was that it was his two month immunizations.  I HATE immunizations and I hated having to make decisions about them.  It just feels like such a lose/lose situation.  I talked a lot with my Dr. about them, and although I still don't feel great about it, we ended up giving him alomost all of them.  It was so hard watching him be hurt and not stopping it.  He literally was looking at me like, "Mom, why would you ever let them hurt me??"  Needless to say we both cried!  Over the next few days he didn't eat quite as well, and he also kept having flash backs of getting the shots.  We would be playing with him and out of nowhere he would tighten up his entire body and start screaming.  So sad!  I'm glad to say it has been getting better.  The bad news is we are supposed to do this all over again at the 4 month apt.:(

I can't believe two months have gone by!  Everyday he is getting cuter and more fun to play with.  He greets me throughout the day with beautiful smiles, and last night I found him in his crib sucking away at his thumb like he was a pro!  Too cute!  My latest favorite thing is napping with him in the afternoon.  He fights taking naps in his crib, but as soon as I bring him into bed with me he goes right to sleep. I LOVE it!  Nothing could be better:)

2 comments: