Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friendly Surprises!

I have such wonderful friends, and in the last week two of them came to visit!  They are both my old roommates and since they live in Denver I don't get to see them very often.  Such a wonderful treat!

Shannon and her husband came last Saturday so she could take me out to lunch for my birthday.  It was so thoughtful of her and I loved having some girl time!!

Then on Friday, once I was back from the Dr. and the ear infection fiasco was taken care of, Breanne stopped by to say hello.  Her and her friend Kelli were making a trip to Fort Collins and they were nice enough to pay me a visit!!!  It was wonderful getting to catch up:)

I love having amazing friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you got to see Shannon and Breanne :)
    the pic with tavey and shan is so cute.

    ReplyDelete