Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedded Bliss

Cole and I have been married for three amazing years!!!
I can't believe it has already been three years...and SO much has happened.
Our anniversary was the 4th, which was wed., so I wasn't sure if we were going to do much on the actual day to celebrate.  I have an amazing husband and he decided to suprise me and take the morning off of work.  We went to mass together and then walked to get breakfast at Inta Juice and Gibs.  It was a perfect morning together...I just wish we could do it everyday!
That night we also celebrated by watching our wedding video like we do every year.  I LOVE it and it brought back such happy memories.  I usually wear my wedding dress every year as well, but I think I'll put it on sometime this weekend.  Afterall, it is my fav. dress that I own so I might as well get some wear out of it!!!!
Cole also planned a surprise dinner for us tonight.  I'll post more when I know more ;)

Thank the Lord that I'm in a loving, faithful marriage!  I am blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. hope you have a fun and RELAXING time out tonight. i love you! happy anniversary to two of my favorite people!!

    ReplyDelete