Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fun in the rain

 We have been getting a lot of rain lately.  I absolute love it!  There is something so wonderful about warm weather and big rain storms.  The kids love to play in the rain, as do I, so whenever it starts we all run outside for some fun.
 
 
Having a blast and soaked to the bone!!!
It reminds me so much of when I was younger.  I played in the rain every single chance I got.  I love getting to experience it now with my kiddos.
 
 
 
I was so hot this day (not exactly sure why) so I just sat out there in the rain while the kids ran around.  I was completely drenched from head to toe.  Cole thought I was a bit crazy so he stayed on the porch and took pictures :) 
 
 
This was before they started to play in the rain.  They were in awe of the lightning and thunder! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment